WD40 250ml - WD40250ML
Fix Factory WD-40:
- WD-40 is an all purpose liquid for displacing moisture, corrosion control, lubrication, cleaning and penetration. It has the ability to penetrate the minute grain boundaries on all metals.
- Although not essentially a lubricant, WD-40 is regularly used to lubricate all light machinery and electrical equipment.
- WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck or jammed parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces.
- WD-40 is a mixture of chemical concentrates suspended in a high grade petroleum distillate. It will not affect fabrics, rubbers or plastics. Its working temperature is between -100° F and +500° F.
- Thoroughly recommended to clean, preserve and protect all tools.
- In 1953, a fledgling company called Rocket Chemical Company and its staff of three set out to create a line of rust-prevention solvents and degreasers for use in the aerospace industry, in a small lab in San Diego, California.
- It took them 40 attempts to get the water displacing formula worked out. But they must have been really good, because the original secret formula for WD-40®—which stands for Water Displacement perfected on the 40th try—is still in use today.
- Price Each